Thursday 5 February 2015

'I saw Whitney and Bobby smoke crack in front of their own daughter when she was just five.' - Driver


Whitney Houston's driver confessed to mail online how Whitney and Bobby Brown smoked in front of Bobbi. little did they know that those moments that happened many years ago when Bobbi was just five will define her future with drugs.
'Baby, calm down,
Mommy and Daddy are doing adult things'. Whitney will tell Bobbi.
He said: 'Bobbi always wanted to be just like her mom and
now it seems she may have followed in her footsteps.
'It's heart-breaking, a real tragedy. This young girl was
raised in a world no child should live in.' Bowman says he drove Houston for two decades and
witnessed first hand the singer spiral into a drug-fueled
meltdown before and after her daughter was born.
'I couldn't believe it, it was heart-breaking, out of control,'
he said.
'Whitney was a complete train wreck. I couldn't bear seeing
her daughter sat there in amongst it all, it was so sad.
'I wanted to help her but Whitney was just too out of control
and wouldn't listen to anyone.'
He said: 'It's very difficult to forget. I remember arriving at
their house, putting their luggage in the car.
'Whitney looked grey and pasty. She could hardly talk
because she'd been on some kind of bender for a couple of
days. And the kid had obviously witnessed this as it was
happening in the house.
'I just remember very vividly Whitney saying, "Good to see
you" to me, but she could hardly talk.
'Then I said, 'Hi Bobbi' to her daughter and she came up
and hugged me and then she looked up at me – you know
how little children kind of give you that reverent look.
'It was like she was thinking: 'Thank God a normal person
is here'. It was so sad.
'And I just thought to myself how horrible it was that this kid
had to witness this stuff.'
Bowman also talked about a limo ride when Bobby Brown offered Whitney some crack and Bobbi was playing in the car.
'He was offering it to her and the kid was in the car. He was
like, "Do you need something to pick you up baby?"
'The kid was on the jump seat jumping around, which was
fine. But Bobby was like, "Calm down, sit down".
'I said, "that's alright she's a little kid, she can jump
around", but he yelled: "She ain't your kid."
'I just couldn't wait to get the run over with especially as
there was this smell of butane, human breath and sweat.'
Bowman, who stopped driving Huston in 2003, added: 'You
just know this stuff is passed on, I don't mean through
DNA, it's passed on through behavioral influence and I just
thought this poor kid doesn't stand a chance,' he said.
'This kid is gonna witness this her entire life.'
Last July, a picture was posted of Bobbi Smoking Bong with the caption:
The caption read: 'This picture may be inappropriate but I
want to make a connection with you all. Don't worry this
picture isn't recent just hear me out. Do you know what I
feel? I feel strange that I can't feel any pain anymore.
'I don't take any drugs as of recently. Things just happened.
But then there is some situation that force me to do things
and the impact I'll feel pain. I did and I do. I was hurt.'
It continued: 'People kinda expect more from me. But I
can't. I have lost my sense. It just happened. Then here we
go again I'm in the same pain. I'm hurt. I'm trying to. I
really do.
' But I know that I'm hurt and in pain but I can feel it but I
don't know what it is. What do I really do? God, Help me
ignore and rebuke what these demons are saying, in Jesus
Name. Amen.'
She denied posting the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment